Legal Question in Business Law in India

i am user of lawguru,

my question is related to establishing a business. pvt limited company.

my friend launching a pvt ltd company and he offered me to join as partner of the private limited company, the comapny will be online as NEWSwebsite, the main point is to run the NEWS website .l.e: NDTV, AAJTAK like big sites,

i am worried for any loss or any legal problems in future may come or not, he asked me to use your land as office. and my land is my own property, the our company will be is to posting news reports from every states of the india to our site, and collecting news from corresponded reporter (local), and i have to give him my id, and my land(0ffice) agreement document,

i am from delhi, and my partner is from kerala, he said we need both id proof and office in delhi to register our news website pvt limited company,

please tell me what is ( LOSS) or (LEGAL) problems i will face in future? .

the company will be PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY, our main work will be on online to collecting news from our news reporter from every states in the India.

yours faithfully

user of lawguru

Asked on 11/17/14, 2:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

It is advisable to retain a lawyer so that he guides you on each n every step that the directors intend to take. Mistakes may land one in trouble.


Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/17/14, 3:32 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

It is not advisable to give your land documents for such an uncertain vague business.


Read more
Answered on 11/17/14, 4:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India