Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

In 2013, My Husband was forced to give his Flat property as a gift to his Sister. But now, we wanted to cancel it due to mental pressure given by his sister and family. Please do advise how to do it.

Asked on 3/21/16, 3:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

No way. You may have live with it now.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/16, 9:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India