Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I own 2 joint properties with my husband. In one he is primary and in the other as secondary. Can he assign power of attorney to me, even though I am a joint owner with him. I need this to sell the property without his presence in India. Can someone please advise?

Asked on 1/30/21, 10:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may sale the property if you have GPoA against the property.

For the case you may avail my legal services

Read more
Answered on 2/02/21, 5:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India