Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Hi all,

My dad got married to three different ppl. He didn't get proper divorce from first wife (My mother), his second wife died(Suicide), third wife is with him and she is having a girl child. All my dad's property are in third wife's name, She is just a house work and didn't have support from his family to show that those lands are bought by her earnings. All are from dad's earnings. I believe grand pa's earnings can go to grand sons. If that is a case if I put a case against my dad can I get some properties for me as those are in unofficial third wife's name?

Asked on 3/13/16, 11:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You have a birth right in ancestral property inherited by your father and claim your share by filing a case in local courts. Your mother can also demand maintenance allowance.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/16, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India