Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i had given an amount to an estate agent in cash in 2017 towards flat booking thereafter due to legal issues of the flat, i cancelled the deail, thereafter had asked him to return the amount, he has paid me the amount in bits and pieces, since 2017 and still he owes me around 1.20 lacs, can i charge interest amount from him for the delayed payments done by him, and the current amount that he is using now. is it legal to do it.

Asked on 9/20/22, 5:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in case he has admitted the total liability in writing, you may file a suit for recovery along with interest.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/22, 3:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India