Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Civil case has been filed against my husband. can i take legal aid to defend me on basis of women criteria

Asked on 5/20/13, 10:06 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you need to see a lawyer to guide you better.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 11:38 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Madam,

You can certainly take legal aid to defend yourself in the matter.


Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 4:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India