Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

how could i get old court case records? how long it take? how much it costs ? is it easy process or any difficulty. please mail me ASAP

Thank you

Asked on 7/25/13, 3:52 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may need to contact the court registry and file an application for inspection of records or for obtaining certified copies of documents you need.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 4:47 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

All court cases in and after 1990 are computerized, recorded and stored in electronic mode. So if you are looking for any court case judgement for a case lodged on 01.01.1990 or thereafter, only re-post the case name (petitioner V/s respondent) and I will mail you the entire case with judgement. If the case record is prior to 1990, you will have to contact the concerned Court clerk to manually retrieve the case detail from the files. The prevailing Court fees for retrieving the case record will have to be borne by you.


Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 7:43 am

dear client.............

you can get the copy from court you need to apply for...........

for mare details mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 5:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India