Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear sir, i am a builder and i was enter in the collaboration agreement with land lord. who had double story not live able and mulba condition built up property and as per our un registered collaboration agreement on 100 rs stamp with the terms and conditions that builder demolished the mulba condition property and against the demolishing charges sold the all old building material and also some consideration amount pay to the land lord against the re construction of said property parking with four story and agaisnt the consideration amount and cost of construction builder teken back entire one floor with parking out of whole property and buider will start construction after approval mcd plan and time 12 month start from bhumi pujan shall be handed over possession or pay rent amount not mentioned. but when i was demolished the old structure then land lord play with me and said that he could not execute document after the comlition of costruction work and also he said that he will only buy back in any condition builder share but to day markit in slow doun and he was play with me that he could not purchase my share not give me oral permition to me for sold to other person but in the agreement i have right to sold my share and taken byana but i was fear that if i was recieve bayana then he create dispute with me then what can i do. so i was make a selution in between that i was do this job on with material bases but he said that you must be canceled the old collaboration agreement without taken back your earnest money and start construction on said land with land lord fund and all fund shall be pay to all supplier and contractors by the land lord with his own hand but sir how i cancelled my collaboration agreement because my earnest money in the costudy of land lord but i want to give lesson to land lord for play with me because he create situation very critical not faith able with me and him self , how can i invest on the property lot of mony of other party who book on my faith if he was give me bad faith resoponse so please guide me how i recovered the earnest money from the land lord , and also is it possible land lord revocer damage of old structure cost of construction from builder.

Asked on 7/27/13, 10:39 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Dear Sir:

You may need to show your papers to a local lawyer and discuss your problem in detail.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 10:41 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, you are right. When investors are reposing their faith and trust in you by investing their monies in the project, you cannot afford to be deceived by the landlord. If the landlord is backing out of the Agreement, you should demand heavy compensation from the landlord to rescind the Agreement. You can mail me the facts along with a copy of the Agreement at my mail address entering my name prashant followed by full stop, p for prashant, s for shamrao, c for chavan, l for london, the number 0, and then the number 7 @ to take this matter further. (Reply No. 545-July, 2013).


Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 9:35 pm
Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

yes, send me t details so i can guide u

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India