Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear Sir,

What is procedure file an application under order 7 rule 11 . any person submit application directly in Disst court when Suit are going on of Property Divide. Because Applicant have self-purchase property age 64 but his son file suit for divide property . plz help me ... becausehis son no have any right on father selff purchase property . on suite are in disst court from 4 month .....

Asked on 5/30/13, 10:20 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

As advised earlier, the son cannot compel the father to divide the property as it solely depends on the father what he wishes to do with his property.


Read more
Answered on 5/31/13, 5:35 am

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

O.7 R.11 application is to be filed, along with affidavit, it can be filed only of it is barred by any law, and is clear and evident from Plaint it self that the Suit is barred. If evidence is needed to come to any conclusion, then an application u/s O.7 R.11 cannot be filed.

You can make an application to expedite the suit. Based on the limited information provided, I am of the opinion that O.7 R.11 application will not lie.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/13, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India