Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

dear sir, i had purchase a property through unregistered documents like GPA, Will, agreement to sell , reciept, possession letter of said property and also i have physical possession of property. but i want to as per my agreement seller bound to convert that documents in to sale deed after free hold but they could not do this job , then what can i do against them ?

Asked on 8/17/13, 7:53 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Your remedies may be examined from the agreement / documents you have. It may be better to consult a lawyer with your papers.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/13, 8:11 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The Seller is only liable if he / she has falsified information about the property in the Sale Deed, or specifically committed to change the status of the property from leasehold to freehold in the Agreement. If yes, you should incur the charges to carry out the change of status, and file a recovery suit against the Seller to reimburse you the costs of status changeover.


Read more
Answered on 8/18/13, 4:05 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Suit for mandatory injunction

Read more
Answered on 8/20/13, 11:05 pm

dear client.............

Contact me at so that better advice can be made after interaction...

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 11:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India