Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear sir, i was purchased a free hold property in the cir cal rate as per govt announced . this property sold us on the basis of documents i-e lease deed death certificate of lessee and registered will in the favor of two three legal heirs name , two are sons and one wife and conditional will is that if the wife of lessee died then all right go to the fovor of above both legal heirs name and other legal heirs no any right to infarance in this will , and lessees two sons and his wife also died after the death of lessee and further legal heirs of both benificary of as per the registered will are file affidavits , death certificate etc and disclose in the affidavits that they are only two legal heirs( benificiary of registered will two sons) are leave behind death of deceased /lessee and further legal heirs of ( benificiary of registered will two sons) are not disclose the total no of legal heirs name in the affidavits and department convert mutation in them name on the bases false affidavits and department could not demand for NOC from other legal heir and could not demand for probation of registered wiill due to false affidavits , now to day i was traaped in the partitionn suit by other legal heirs and they get status quo on property and also i was file compalaint against the seller for cheating with us , so to day i want to more agaisnt them that can i was file suit for demage of my whole money is blocked in the cheating by the two legal heirs with us ? is it possible or not if possible then how many time is recovered my money form them and also how we recovered all money i-e A AND B

Asked on 9/05/13, 8:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

posting the same query again and again may not help you. you need effective legal representation.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 8:45 am

Dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 12:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India