Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the younger son of my mother. I have one elder brother and elder sister. My mother passed away before 2 year. My mother has a property. Now her Legal heirs want to partition that property. Elder brother wants to have front side of the property. Because he is elder. Kindly tell me who will be eligible to take front side property as per law??

Thanking You

Asked on 11/28/20, 4:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Law does not state on the subject, but you can divide the property such that everyone get equal share and equal benifits.

Read more
Answered on 12/16/20, 8:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India