Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Pakistan

What is the document which prove the shamallot property in some ones possession. Can I lodge an application to civil court for distribution of shamalott property among the successors. In spite of that all the successors in possession of there share whatever is it.

Asked on 3/11/19, 9:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Shamlot land declared in register haq dsr zameen. In patwari register.

Furthermore you cant file suit or cant claim said land.


Read more
Answered on 3/11/19, 6:36 pm
Zafar Iqbal Ch.Zafar Iqbal Khan Advocate

Yes you can move application for division of property if your name is entered in family registration certificate of deceased.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/19, 5:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Pakistan