Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I have one elder sister,me ,one younger sister and one younger brother and my father passed away in 2002. My mother is still alive my mother is a cancer patient who has undergoing cancer treatment for past 9 year and lost her memory.My two sisters and one brother taking my mother their side filled a partition suit in high court in 2013.My sister already received their property shares when my father was alive in an oral partitioning due to greed and increase in land rate they are filled this suit. One property was bought my father was registered in my mother name and later another land was bought in my money near the and was registered in my mothers name.Now using her my sisters and brother wrote dhana settlement in their name from my mother from the property which is in her name . When they filled partition suit in 2013 they mentioned all the properties in my father name and not this property which is in my mother name but i mentioned it in my return document as they have all the documents( i mentioned it in meters and the year and from whom they bought the document). I need help to handle this.

Asked on 12/24/17, 9:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You need to approach a local lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/18, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India