Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My employer has not paid my salary for the past year and ₹50k is pending. I left the job and made no further claims because I knew they won't pay me back, but then they started making false narratives and said that they have suspended me. So, I sent a Whatsapp message to all concerned employees and informed that I have left the company because the Managing Director has been stifling my payments since the last year.

Now, after the news has gone public, they are planning to accuse me of defamation, even though I have made no false accusations. I have just informed that they haven't paid me, so I left.

Can they do anything?

Asked on 2/06/21, 11:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If anything would be wrong with you, you can avail my legal services to take legal action against him.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/21, 9:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India