Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My father in-law died on 1988. My husband died on 2003. My brother in-law and sister in law uses all the property of my father in-law. They don't give me my share. I m alone with my two daughters. Plz give me suggestion.

Asked on 3/19/17, 5:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You are a Class I legal heir and entitled to inherit the share of your husband in the property of your father in law. To claim your share, you may need to file a civil suit in local courts.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/17, 5:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India