Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

my father had two wives, me and my elder bro was 1st wife's children but we lived separately about 25 years..second wife lived with my father she got two children.. they live in my Grand fathers home.. now the second wifes children registered the home with his name they went away from home and they living in another town.. they taken some amount from another and give home to tenants.. we dont know these things for about 3 years.. we given notice to them but they are not taking any notice.. what step we have to take..

Asked on 11/01/13, 5:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should sell off the house and distribute the sales proceeds equally amongst the two wives.


Read more
Answered on 11/01/13, 6:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India