Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

If father's property daughter gives property rights to brother by signing it can she take rights again. Can she change her decision.

Asked on 11/17/20, 9:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

There is procedure if it complied than only she has not right in future.

For explaination and legal services you may contact with me.

Read more
Answered on 12/16/20, 9:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India