Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Philippines

How can i file paramour to my wife's affair., and if civil case ., how much? or what damages can i file? thanks

Asked on 3/28/17, 1:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rowena C. De Castro-Matira De Castro Matira Law Office

Are you from where? You may file Adultery. It is a criminal case.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/17, 1:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Philippines