Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

If only i file transfer petition for a case where i & my father are respondents. Will my father case will continue in old state & my on my state, case is one. Will only my part will get stay in district court? My father wants transfer too, but only i want to file transfer petition. My father & i live in same house. The original case is a civil case filed by my father in law in other state

Asked on 9/13/22, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

one case cannot be tried in different courts. Either the entire case would be stayed and transferred or not.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/22, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India