Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

my friend has a problem. her father died about 4yrs back with out making a will. All the property was self earned. he has a living wife, one son and two daughters. all are married and living individually. now the son is herrasing her mother to have all the property on his name. now the mother wants to approach court of law for partitioning the property for equal share to all 4 members. can she approach court of law and she get any benefit...please advise. the son doesn't want to give any share to mother and his sisters. please advise

Asked on 6/21/13, 5:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mother can file a suit for partition of the property. Court has power to partition the property and give to each person as per their rights under law.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India