Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i m being badly harassed at work place mentally by my seniors n boss .they r torturingme from past 1 month .they pass some comments which disturbs me mentally .my phone has been tracedby some guy n when everever i talk wiy\with someone on phonethe call gets tracedn same conversation is repeatsed n enacted by my seniors when i go to my office . n i get disturbed i dont have the contact no. of the guy who is tracing my no. . n my seniors r harassing me as they r in conversaton wid that guy , plz help

Asked on 1/02/21, 3:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You have not stated here that you are male or female, if you are female you have greater opportunity to be justice with you but if you are a male justice will also with you. To get legal services on the issues you may contact with me.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/21, 9:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India