Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i m being badly harassedd by my seniorsn boss at work place mentally .they r torturing me from past 1 month. they pass some comments which disturbs me mentally. my phone has been traced by some guyn whenever i talk with someone the call gets traced n same conversatiion is repeated n enacted by my seniors when i go to my office . n i get disturbed . i dont have the contact no. of that guy who is tracing my no. n my seniors r harrassing me as they r in conversation wid that guy plz help

Asked on 1/01/21, 11:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

I have already relied against your same early query, you should refer it.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/21, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India