Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

hi everyone im mathew age 22, i don't have father and also mother passed last year. i have some money in bank and govt arrears for my mother, by the way we have a house also... now my relatives and others are eager up on these things; i have even fear on them because they may even kill me.. if they kill m also i need all property to go in an orphanage home not for them so please guide me the legal procedure to do..... plz...

Asked on 11/02/13, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aileen Marques Independent

Mathew, first you have to get things in your custody by getting things in your name. Then you may make a WILL mentioning your intentions and give the WILL for safe custody to someone you trust. The WILL will be opened / read after your death.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/13, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India