Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

my mother having property inherited from her father,we childrens have legal share in it before death of mother

Asked on 10/31/13, 3:06 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

NO, you do not have any legal right or share in the property, as your mother is the sole person entitled to it.


Read more
Answered on 10/31/13, 5:04 am

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

No you cannot till your mother is alive you don't have any legal right in the property. there is no direct claim available.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/13, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India