Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Partition suit

When a partition suit is pending on property, can we buy that land?

Asked on 6/04/09, 3:20 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Re: Partition suit

Yes but cannot get possession till finalization of the case.

Feel Free to Contact at

[email protected]

M: 09814110005

Regional office Chandigarh

We deal cases in the courts all over India.

We strive for your rights.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/09, 3:25 am


Re: Partition suit

yes , you can buy the property unless the alienation has not been stayed by the court.

however you will be bound by the orders of the court

Read more
Answered on 6/04/09, 6:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India