Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in United Kingdom

my partner was arrested and released on bail but police have keep his phone camera and car is there any way we can get these back as he dont go back to the police station for 3months

Asked on 4/17/14, 6:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Today is Good Friday ... two days to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Yes, you should submit a letter to the Police Headquarters to return back your mobile phone and car immediately.


Read more
Answered on 4/17/14, 6:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in United Kingdom