Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

a police asi was rude with me , what should i do now

Asked on 7/24/13, 11:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Forget the incident and forgive him.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 6:13 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Madam / Sir,

You can insist that you wish to interact with a female Police Sub Inspector at the Police station.


Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 10:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India