Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

how can we probate the registered will in the court if the property purchased on the behalf of registered will mutate and free hold and sold us through sale deed ?

Asked on 9/23/13, 10:37 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal

kindly clarify your question.

For further legal assistance you could contact me.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket



Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 9:38 pm

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

If you have purchased a property on registered GPA alongwith will, then I am afraid your property might not be registered in view of the order dated 15.10.2011 of the Apex Court. However we can comment only after seeing all the documents in your hands. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 11:00 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may check with the local Court clerk of the prevailing Court procedure for filing of the Will and obtaining the Probate thereon.


Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 9:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India