Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

For a property/ Apartment located in Bangalore (co-owned by Daughter & her parent),who have since relocated to Native a different State (TamilNadu); What is the procedure/ process of "Registration of Will" assignment of said property by the parent to his daughter at his/her native place (outside Bangalore/KA) as the parent is medically immobile to travel to Bangalore/KA.

~ thankyou-

Asked on 3/08/21, 10:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may create a Will on the name of your daughter and if it would be registered give best result for future.

If you need to draft the Will and registered it, you may contact with me.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/21, 2:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India