Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I purchased a car financed by Magmaleasing.Loan is yet to be paid.Now I require some money urgently.One of my known person has offered to give me money but wants my car.Can I give him my car and transfer it to him after loan clearence.Is ther any legal method to do it like giving affadative etc.

Asked on 5/18/13, 6:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query ... already answered.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India