Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Q: - I purchased an ice cream from a person selling ice creams by the side of road. While eating ice cream, a cockroach discovered from the ice cream and i suffered from womitting. What remedy is available to claim damages for my health problem?

Asked on 7/31/13, 2:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

If you are a regular daily customer to the ice cream shop, you may lodge a complaint with the owners requesting them to either give you a monetary compensation of 15 times the price you paid for the ice cream, or alternatively, give you 15 ice creams free of cost from their shop.


Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 2:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India