Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

can a quasi judicial authority/ prescribed authotity/revenue officer initiate proceedings u/s 151 of C.P.C,1908,India? if so can the prescribed authority rectify his order under section 151 of, C.P.C,1908 read with section 57A of West Bengal Land Reforms Act,1955?

Asked on 9/27/13, 11:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may download and read the entire judgement in Smt. Indira Debi and Anr v/s State of West Bengal and Others on this issue.


Read more
Answered on 9/27/13, 9:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India