Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Pakistan

I have a question that looks strange but I am in trouble so hope kind response.

we r 2 brothers and 2 sisters all are married. My father has passed and mother is alive. I was divorced after 3 years off marriage, having one kid (daughter) of 5 years living with me. Rest of my 2 sisters and 1 brother all are living happily with their families. My problem started from November 2011 and the reason was that my mother kept my married sister along with her husband) in our house. She has 2 kids and my wife could not adjusted in this "so called joint system" because my sister had a lot of unnecessary interference in others matter. so her habit of interference destroyed my home. I requested my mother a lot that she should ask my sister to leave our home and get her house either on rent or buy as this was the only way to get rid of that interference. On the other hand my elder brother lives in UK and has no concern with the family matters. Now after 8 tough years of struggle, I succeeded to get her out of our home and she managed to get a house on rent in the same street as ours. But her interference is still there as she drop her two kids in our home and go to job along with her husband we me and my old mother (66 years of age) use to take care of her kids all the day. I have to manage my daughter as well. Due to this situtaion, I am not able to get a job neither I could manage to have a proper married life yet. Now from 2011 till date, after 8 long years, whenever I think back of my past life, I regret myself and I feel that I have lost everything. I lost my patience, lost my wife, lost my daughter's mother and above all I lost all my happiness only due to my siblings. Now I see all of them spending happy life with their families and I am standing alone at this point of juncture. The biggest thing is that due to this scenario, no girl is ready to marry me because of interference of my sister and negligence in household matters by my elder brother. as I have to manage all the responsibilities. I tried my best but in the last I feel a sense hopelessness (as to finish the interference of my sister and to realize the sense of responsibilities to my brother) all this is beyond my control bcoz my mother is not ready to finish all this. Now my daughter is suffering with this situation badly and I dont want to destroy her life as i have already destroyed mine. (All relations are mean only). My point is that can I ask my mother to give me my share in property and I can take my daughter to separate home in order to get peaceful life. I also want to get marry but cant marry here in this house due to above described situation or is there any way to get rid of this situation?Our house is on my mother name. so can I ask her to divide the shares among her children. Or can I go to court for this? can court order to divide the share among all legal heirs in this situation when my mother is still alive? I want to keep my mother with me as well because the root cause of all this are my sister and brother not the mother. Plzz guide

Asked on 4/12/19, 5:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zafar Iqbal Ch.Zafar Iqbal Khan Advocate

If your house is in the name of your mother then you can't ask her to collect your share. For more details you may call me 03007651164

Read more
Answered on 4/14/19, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Pakistan