Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I am Raman Sharma resident of Lig flat no 55,hastsal,uttamanagar New Delhi-110059. I have my ground floor in the block and the lady in the top 3rd floor, restrict us for not going to the terrace. They also extended the floor and have made 4 floor which is againts the building byelaws of dda. And she also covered the stairs of terrace and make it inside from his floor. She did not allow us to clean our tanks in terrace. What should i do for it. Is this a public nuisance or it is private nuisance.whom i should complain regarding this.

Asked on 10/20/20, 2:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

The flats are DDA flats? please complain about the illegal construction to the DDA MCD and also the police. for further clarifications pl contact me on my number 9312411481

Read more
Answered on 10/20/20, 2:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India