Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i have rented a flat in Hyderabad , the owner has not paid the maintenance for 9 months before i rented the flat. The Owner's Association is asking to contact the owner of the flat, which i did and the association and the owner had talks , i guess the talks failed .

Now the Association is threatening that they would disconnect the Electricty and water supply to the flat i have occupied .

Kindly advise furthur action on this .

Asked on 3/26/17, 11:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

1) Issue legal notice to the landlord to pay as per the rent agreement.

2) If failed, u will deduct the same from the rent payable and adjust.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/17, 12:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India