Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I reside in a BMC quarters building at wadala west. I stay here from last 30years . I own a private room. Here . BMC has declares the building in danger condition . and is forcing me to go to mahul village for alternative shifting provided by them . there are 12 other members including me of same case . we don't want to go far. And we want our flat in same area . please provide us some solution .so we get an alternate shifting in same area

Asked on 6/15/13, 10:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Since you are residing in BMC staff quarters, you will have to abide by the BMC rules and regulations for alternate accommodation. You can only request the BMC to provide you with alternate accommodation in the same area or nearer to your place of work.


Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 3:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India