Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I reside with my family and my parents in my father's own house . do i have the right of living there for the lifetime if i look after my parents till they are alive?

Asked on 5/18/13, 3:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

If the parents nominate you as the sole nominee of the house or they gift or Will it in your name, you will enjoy the right of living there for a lifetime.


Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 3:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India