Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Nigeria

A security man in my estate physically brutalized me after i have shown him my ID card, even then he refused to identify himself so as far I was concerned I was beaten by a stranger who claimed he was security man....please advice me what. Do I do to get justice

Asked on 6/11/13, 11:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should lodge a Police complaint against the security man in your estate and let the Police do the rest.


Read more
Answered on 6/12/13, 3:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Nigeria