Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India


My wife left from me 2 years ago with my son 12 years age . she never show my son even today . i asked her many times to show my son she answering arrogantly. i have right to see my child and custody. how is legal process.

Asked on 3/01/18, 7:19 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

You should file case with law in concern.

To know in detail may contact getting my information from the site.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/18, 3:16 pm
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You need to file an application in the "Guardianship Court" for custody of your son; or for visitation rights. The court will take a decision depending upon the best interest of the child.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/18, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India