Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Suppose I am Working in A Firm , My Boss Abuses Me Continuosly. Can a File A Case With Local Police Station. Or Do I have To Approach Judge as it would be a Non cognisable Offence.

What's the Way Out...??

Asked on 6/11/13, 5:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can complain against your boss to the owner of the firm. You should simultaneously look out for another job.


Read more
Answered on 6/11/13, 8:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India