Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I am a teacher.... I got married in April husband is also a teacher...we are both govt employee....but for their torturing I am compelled to leave his house in June 2012.... still now I live separated in my parents home.but I don't get divorce decree because he was not agree to get I can get my divorce decree

from my corner....pls give me suggestions to solve my problem

Asked on 8/21/21, 10:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you had the option to file a petition for divorce in 2012 and the same options still subsists.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/21, 1:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India