Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

An unmarried aunty died and all her brother and sisters are to inherit the family property. A cousin has put the petition in court and we all received a copy and summon. I dont want to attend any court business in another city and dont care about the property. Should i ignore. In future i should not accept such letters or summons.

Asked on 9/04/13, 9:49 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Just simply send one written reply to the summons that you do not have any objection to your aunty's property being transferred to any legal heir(s) and since you are not interested, you will not attend to or reply if any summons are issued to you in future. Ignore any summons you receive thereafter.


Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 10:00 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may either ignore the summons or appear through lawyer and give no objection.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 10:13 pm

dear client....

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 10:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India