Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My wife is not given her share of ancestral property by her brothers. The property is one town but I reside in another town. Can I sue her brothers in the court in the city where she and I live

Asked on 9/16/20, 6:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

no you will have to file the case in the city where the property is located.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/20, 1:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India