Legal Question in Technology Law in India

someone is abusing and harassing me repeatedly by making fake ids again and again .can i bring any legal action against him if so how can i file a complain against him and what will be the maximum punishment for him

Asked on 5/21/16, 9:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

1) Lodge Police complaint.

2) Based on the charges leveled against the accused, punishment will be awarded by the court.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/16, 10:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in India