Legal Question in Technology Law in United Kingdom

Dear Sir,

I have been working for Processia Solutions pvt ltd in the UK for the last around 3 years, I got offer when I was in USA 3 years ago and then I moved to UK and I brought continuous billing around more than 2 years 8 months to the company. At the moment, we don't have projects and it may take atleast another six months or more to get projects and the company is planning to give redundancy letter in few days. I am upset and totally disappointed about this and I need your help how to proceed legally and claim compensation from the company.

Please help me..

Thanks and Regards


Asked on 5/26/14, 3:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


dear Siva,

If the Company lays you off, you should request the Company for minimum six months gross salary as compensation for loss of employment. But before filing the compensation claim, you should ensure that the Company has fully paid and settled all your regular dues.


Read more
Answered on 5/26/14, 3:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in United Kingdom