Legal Question in Technology Law in India

Hello. I am living in ahmedabad and i have not paid bill so caompany can do case on me from any city.

Asked on 10/13/13, 11:20 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Yes You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/13/13, 11:42 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Since you are in default for failure to pay Company dues, the Company can lodge a case on you from any city.


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in India