Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

I am 34years unemployed youth awaiting divorce,how can i get legal separation from my mother and claim on parental property?

Asked on 7/26/14, 7:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You have no claim on self acquired property of your mother.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/14, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India