Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

I want to complain regarding the unlawful works and injustice done by a state government department.

Which articles of the indian constitution allows it?

Is there a citizens grievance redressal mechanism of PM Narendra Modi?

And, How to write a letter to the Prime minister of India? Will it be reachable?

Asked on 1/30/15, 5:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

There is no legal hurdle for you to write a letter to the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India and explain your situation.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/15, 7:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India