Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

Somebody has complained in Panchayath about me, officials came for investigation but proved the allegation was wrong.

Now I wish to know what was the complaint made and who made it.. Can I ask Panchayath according to RTI 2005 (Right for Information)...

Asked on 5/07/20, 10:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

You can make an application under section 6(1) of the RTI Act 2005 to you're Village Panchayath Secretary.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/20, 10:57 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Yes you may make an application under RTI. Be specific and brief in your application.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/20, 10:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India